Layritz Park is a large community park, located in Victoria, BC on Vancouver Island. It hosts several sports teams, including the Layritz Little League, the Prospect Lake Soccer Club and the Layritz Intermediate Baseball Association. The park also features a large playground with a separate structure for the younger 2-to-5 year-old children.
About Layritz Park
- Heavily used walking trail
- Wide variety of park, trails, and pathway users
- Increasing number of events and festivals taking place at Layritz Park
- No infrastructure for lighting poles
- Important to preserve the park setting and environment
Urban Solar supplied 14 Ready-Made Solar 50 (RMS) systems to provide significant illumination along the central pathway. By using RMS systems, the District of Saanich was able to install safety lighting while avoiding any damage to the park or the surrounding area.
Interested in more information?
Fill out the form below to be emailed the full case study.