Urban Solar’s RMS-F Series is a safe, powerful and reliable solar powered LED shelter lighting system, designed specificallyfor the transit industry.
The RMS-F Series is designed for barrel roof shelters with a relatively small radius of curvature. The solar array is mounted on the shelter roof, while the batteries, controller (ECM), and LED lighting components are housed in a self-contained metal enclosure mounted to the ceiling of the shelter.
RMS-F shelter lighting systems mount easily to new or existing transit bus shelters, with various configurations tailored to meet a wide range of safety, branding, and performance needs.
Delivering safe and environmentally-friendly lighting through superior quality, reliability, and innovative designs, the RMS-F Series is the ideal solution for a variety of bus shelter lighting demands.
- Reduces rider pass-by; the number one complaint reported by most transit agencies
- Deters crime
- Stand alone solar power
- No trenching, utility bills or utility involvement
- Independently tested for safety, Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed
- Easy to install, designed for transit shelter applications
- Reliable, high performance LED lighting
- Custom designs available
- Smart controller with remote monitoring options
- Industry leading warranty
- 30-120W solar options
- 5-45 foot candle (ft-cd) illumination levels
- Dusk to dawn lighting and dimming options available
- Proactive Energy Control Module (ECM) with low voltage disconnect
- Sealed lead acid batteries – A.G.M. technology
- -40°F to 176°F operating range
- 5-10 days battery autonomy