The PV-Stop stand-alone solar powered LED lighting system is designed specifically to meet the requirements for lighting transit stops and waiting areas, providing reliable bright white lighting, a pleasing aesthetic, and a very simple installation procedure.
The PV-Stop provides security “down-lighting” for waiting passengers so they feel safer, while also providing improved visibility to transit drivers. As an option, the PV-Signal provides an additional passenger activated “signal” LED that is visible to drivers up to a half-mile, and “Bright Up” dusk-to-dawn stop recognition illumination.
Drawings and 3D models of the PV-Stop Series available for download on CADdetails.
- Reduces rider pass-by; the number one complaint reported by most transit agencies
- Deters crime
- Stand alone solar power
- No trenching, utility bills or utility involvement
- Independently tested for safety, Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed
- Easy to install, designed for transit stop applications
- Reliable, high performance LED lighting
- Custom designs available
- Smart controller with remote monitoring options
- Industry leading warranty
- Stand-alone pole mounted design for bus stops with or without a bus shelter
- Fast and east installation; no trenching or cabling required
- On demand (button activated) or automatic operation
- Optional features including “Bright-Up” and “Driver Signal”
- Custom branding/logos