Urban Solar’s RMS Series is a safe, powerful and reliable solar powered LED shelter lighting system, deigned specifically for the transit industry.
Urban Solar’s RMS Series LED lighting systems are designed to be mounted on flat or peaked roof bus shelters. The solar array, batteries, and controller (ECM) are housed in a self-contained metal enclosure mounted on the roof of the shelter. The LED fixtures are mounted inside the ceiling of the shelter with various fixture and mounting options available.
The RMS Series can also be configured to provide additional lighting in the Ad-Panel of the bus shelter.
Delivering safe and environmentally friendly lighting with superior quality, reliability, and innovative designs, the RMS Series is the ideal solution for a variety of bus shelter lighting demands.
Drawings and 3D models of the RMS Series available for download on CADdetails.
- Reduces rider pass-by; the number one complaint reported by most transit agencies
- Deters crime
- Stand alone solar power
- No trenching, utility bills or utility involvement
- Independently tested for safety, Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed
- Easy to install, designed for transit shelter applications
- Reliable, high performance LED lighting
- Custom designs available
- Smart controller with remote monitoring options
- Industry leading warranty
- 30-240W solar options
- 5-45 foot candle (ft-cd) illumination levels
- Dusk to dawn lighting and dimming options available
- Proactive Energy Control Module (ECM) with low voltage disconnect
- Sealed lead acid batteries – A.G.M. technology. -40°F to 176°F operating range
- 5-10 days battery autonomy