Urban Solar’s Solar LED Lighting (SLL) series is a complete pole-mounted system that provides reliable lighting for streets, parking lots, parks, playgrounds, trails and greenways.
Solar arrays and battery banks are sized based on site conditions for reliable performance.
ECM Connect™ optional wireless connectivity allows for remote control and monitoring.
The SLL Series can power external bollard lights and other electrical loads in addition to overhead LED fixtures.
See how our SLL Series solar lighting solutions have improved public safety and access to parks in our Sunpeaks and Vancouver, British Columbia, Seattle, Washington, and Irvine, California case studies.
Drawings and 3D models of the SLL Series available for download on CADdetails.
- 160 to 480W solar array
- 100-500 Ahrs 12V battery capacity
- SLA Batteries with -40° to 176°F operating range
- 5-50 ft-cd peak illumination level
- Smart Controller with LED dimming/battery charging/data logging
- Calendar based lighting event scheduling
- Several luminaire options with any Type I,II,II,IV IES light distribution