The Streamline Solar Series provides efficient solar LED lighting for a variety of general illumination applications, without the need for trenching or utility connection.
For parks, pathways, trails and more, the Streamline Solar Series delivers superior brightness and exceptional return on investment.
Why Streamline Solar Series?
Easy Installation – Installation time measured in minutes, not hours. For many installations, poles can be raised by hand. No crane or bucket truck required.
Stand-Alone Power – No need for time-consuming and expensive trenching, cabling and utility bills.
Enhanced Public-Safety – Stand-alone systems are unaffected by power outages. Location-specific sizing and programming means that systems have sufficient autonomy to operate all night at full brightness – even after multiple cloudy days.
Eco-Friendly – Long-lasting, recyclable batteries eliminate reliance on grid power. Lithium-ion battery modules can be user-replaced as they reach end of life.
Customizable Lighting Profiles – Fully programmable with LED dimming and motion sensor activation.
Drawings and 3D models of the Streamline Solar Series available for download on CADdetails.
- Square and round poles available, as well as retrofit kits for existing poles
- Multiple lens options – light plots and IES files available
- Standard infrared remote control and monitoring
- Security mounting hardware and vandal-resistant tempered glass solar panel
- Poles powder coated to match city standards
- Easy installation — no trenching or cabling required
- Array Sizes (W): 12, 25, 45, 65
- Lamp Lumens: 1,000 to 8,000
- Battery Capacity: 48Wh to 432Wh
- Battery Chemistry: LiFePO4
- Operating Temperature:
- -20ºC to 60ºC (-4ºF to 140ºF)
- Fully customizable operating profile:
- Optional Motion Sensor Activation
- Ingress Protection: IP65